Start the new year in style with the hearty feast from north of the border.
Thursday 28th January 2016
6:30pm – 8:00pm (last orders)
Complimentary haggis taster
- Arbroath smokey, haggis and neeps tatty cake
- Scottish langoustine bisque, herb oil
- Roast wood pigeon, pickled mushrooms, raspberry dressing
- Crisp vegetable tartlet, celeriac purée, watercress leaves (v)
- Slow braised Aberdeen Angus, pearl barley & haggis dumplings, cock-a-leekie potato
- Pan fried salmon, broad beans and gingered celeriac, white wine chive sauce
- Goats cheese, spiced aubergine, potato, red onion confit (v)
- Cranachan ice cream parfait, winter berries and Scottish shortbread
- Lemon crowdie cheesecake, raspberry ripple ice cream
- Toasted banana bread, whiskey ice cream
WE’LL TAK A CUP O’ KINDNESS YET, FOR AULD LANG SYNE
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated.