The warmer weather is on its way and our Spring beat the clock menu is one not to be missed!
Available 27 February 2019 ~ 3 April 2019
Wednesdays, 5:00pm ~ 7:00pm
The time you dine is the fee you see. For example, dine at 5pm, pay £5 for two courses, dine at 7pm, pay £7 for two courses.*
- Slow Cooked Belly Pork, Bramley Apple Puree
- Goats Cheese Brule, Dressed Salad Leaves
- Smooth Leek and Potato Soup (v)
- Chicken Kiev and Fresh Lemon
- Smoked Salmon and Chive Three Egg Omelette
- Flat Mushroom, Spinach and Blue Stilton Tart (v)
Side dishes (£2.25)
- Olive Oil Mashed Potato
- Buttered Carrots
- Late Winter Slaw
- White Chocolate Panna Cotta and Fresh Raspberries
- Eccles Cake and Tasty Lancashire Cheese
- Apple and Rhubarb Crumble, Fresh Custard
Click here to make a reservation or contact us by phone or email:
Call: (01254) 354 204
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated.
* Please note: There is an additional cost for side dishes and desserts.