On Thursday 18 May 2017 we are celebrating Great British Sandwich Week and our Entry Level 3 learners have created the menu below to celebrate the many different kinds of sandwiches (and bread based delights) that are available throughout the World. All of which have been influenced by that most British of lunch treats.
The menu will be served in the style of an afternoon tea from 12noon – 2pm, and will include a sandwich, choice of soup, scone with jam and cream and a cup of tea or coffee.
We hope to see you here!
Choice of soup
• A small cup of either pea and ham soup or vegetable soup (v)
With your choice of mini wrap…
• Hummus, mixed pepper, red onion & grated carrot (v)
• Savoury Tuna
• Hot Cajun chicken with a spicy cheese and salad
or mini panini…
• Pork sausage, Lancashire cheese, caramelised onion
• Mediterranean vegetable, mozzarella and pesto (v)
• Peri Peri chicken with Mexican cheese
or mini sandwich…
• Triple stack BLT
• Poached Salmon and cucumber
• Smoked ham and homemade coleslaw
• A mini fruit scone served with jam and cream
And your choice of hot drink
• Tea or Coffee
All for just £3.95
To make a reservation please contact us on…
(01254) 354 204
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated, thank you.