Our ever popular Steak Night is not to be missed! You’ll want to book early as this fantastic evening will fill quickly.
Thursday 12th May 2016
6:30pm – 8:00pm (last orders)
- Deep fried goujons of hake, salad leaves, tartar sauce, chilli mayonnaise
- Roulade of Bury black pudding filled with Bramley apple wrapped in smoked pancetta, English mustard, watercress leaves
- Green peas and shoots, roast Southport beetroot, goats cheese, sherry vinegar (v)
Rib-eye steak and garnish ~ or ~ Rump steak with garnish
A 150g fillet steak is available for a surcharge of £4.00
All are served with chips.
A vegetarian option is available:
Courgette filled with summer vegetables and vanilla butter sauce (v)
- Individual lemon meringue pie, fresh raspberries
- Pineapple upside cake, rum syrup, coconut sorbet
- Dark chocolate cappuccino cup, amaretti biscuit
Don’t miss out on this popular evening!
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated.