Spoil your mum rotten and let us do all the hard work with our luxurious menu that’s sure to put a smile on her face this Mother’s Day.
Sunday 6th March 2016
12 noon – 1:30pm (last orders)
- Crab Scotch egg, sweet chilli sauce, salad leaves
- Spiced goats cheese, hazelnut and honey, pea shoots
- Roasted carrot soup, spiced carrot crisps, coriander, home baked bread (v)
- Chicken with ricotta, pinenuts, basil, sundried tomatoes wrapped in pancetta, white wine sauce, linguine pasta, parmesan
- Plaice bonne femme, champ potato, mushrooms, white wine sauce
- Arrancini, risotto in panko crumb stuffed with mozzarella, red pepper sauce, rocket (v)
- Dark chocolate brownie, baileys ice cream, caramelised banana
- Apple and walnut filo, cinnamon ice cream
- Strawberry cheesecake, fruit coulis
Your mum deserves a rest!
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated.