Have yourself a merry little Christmas!
Celebrate the festive season with our Christmas Dinner menu that’s sure to provide you with a tasty alternative to the traditional feast.
Thursday 8th & 15th December 2016
6:30pm – 8pm (last orders)
• Roast fig, goats cheese and walnut dressing (v)
• Celeriac veloute, truffle and honey croutons (v)
• Prawn cocktail, Marie rose sauce
• Ham hock and parsley terrine, remoulade, clementine dressing
• Roast turkey breast, leg ballontine, traditional garnish, turkey gravy
• Salmon parcel, parsnip rosti, lobster sauce
• Red wine glazed shallot tarte tatin, roasted root vegetables (v)
• Homemade Christmas pudding, brandy sauce
• Festive parfait, hazelnut tuile
• Chocolate mousse, orange ice cream, chocolate soil
After Dinner Coffee
Coffee and homemade mince pies
Vegetarian options are available.
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated.