Its our aim to make your event stand out from the rest with the very best in hospitality and catering provision. We use only the very best produce, which is locally sourced, in all our menus.
The dishes in this function menu have been created and individually priced so that you can tailor your menu to suit your taste.
Two courses and coffee ~ £19.95
Three courses and coffee ~ £24.50
- Seasonal plate of melon and fruits, raspberry syrup
- Salad of creamy Lancashire cheese, roast beetroot, spiced walnuts, sweet beetroot dressing
- Smooth chicken liver parfait, onion jam, dressed leaves, toasted bloomer
- Seasonal soup of choice, freshly baked bread
- Home cured and smoked salmon, pickled cucumber, watercress, horseradish cream, lemon vinaigrette
- Slow cooked blade of beef, rich red wine sauce, buttery mash, creamed horseradish
- Roast chicken breast, lemon and tarragon veloute, chive crushed new potatoes
- Herb crusted cod, lemon scented roast new potatoes, buttered prawns
- Mushroom, shallot and thyme cottage pie, herb mash, seasonal vegetables
- Roast tomato, red onion and mozzarella tart, fresh basil pesto
- Cumberland sausage, buttery mash, rich red wine onion gravy
- Traditional roast sirloin of beef, roast gravy, thyme roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding (£2.50 supplement)
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce and crème Chantilly
- Fresh seasonal fruit meringue mess
- Mango and lime cheesecake, spiced fruit compote
- White chocolate panna cotta, fresh raspberries
- Dark chocolate brownie, dark chocolate sauce, crème Chantilly
Contact us by phone or email for more details:
Call: (01254) 354 204
Roots Restaurant is a training environment and your patience is greatly appreciated.